Foaming Bathroom Cleaner For Cleaning Artificial Flower Arrangements

I decorate with a lot of dried flower arrangements and sometimes I use silks with them. After time they become dusty and fragile. I then buy the cheapest bath tub cleaner at the dollar store (ex. scrubbing bubbles or anything that foams and that will stay on the arrangement).

Set it in the tub or out on the sidewalk and completely cover it with foam. Don't do anything to it. Come back in twenty minutes and it is sparkling. I use it on about anything from wicker baskets to outdoor flower pots. This year, I used it on some small artificial Christmas trees. Like I said, spray it on, let it dry and you have a new brightened arrangement.

Source: I have never seen this tip anywhere, so I am submitting it with honest intentions. Thank you

By Miranda from Fielding, UT

By Patti (Guest Post)

I have used foaming bath cleaner for years to clean my silks.I take them outside and spray them down, then I use a light spray of water and hang them to dry. It works great on basket arrangements and silks in a vase.

I usually turn them upside down to dry thoroughly.It works on silk trees also. Try and cover the bottom of the tree and basket. My friend owns a very upscale floral shop, she nows does this to all of her arrangements.

I wanted to thank your for submitting this tip! ...I've often wondered how to clean those little buggers! I've used hairspray & spray-air in a can, but that makes the dust go everywhere... Your idea is simply WONDERFUL!

I just tried it; worked wonders !!!!

Dried floral arrangements that are in wicker baskets and large swags?

Do you think it will work on beaded flowers in pots ... my Oma and mom made me a bunch I do not want to ruin them

Thank you

Home and Garden Cleaning MiscellaneousJanuary 31, 2008
🐰
🌻
🐛
👒
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf18747697.tip.html