Freezing Green Peppers to Stuff Later?

How should I freeze green peppers to stuff later?

By Linda from Carlisle, PA

I freeze my peppers already stuffed. I prepare the stuffed peppers the way I usually do, but I don't cook them. Then I put them on a foam plate and cover them with plastic wrap or a freezer bag, and put them in the freezer. When I'm ready to eat them I let them thaw in the refrigerator and then cook them as usual. If you just want to freeze the peppers, just clean all the seeds out and put them in a freezer bag and put them in the freezer raw.

Hi Linda
I just clean out the seeds and rinse them and let the peppers drain turned up side down on a towel. Then put in zip lock freezer bags.

I freeze some chopped and some in slices that way I have some to use during the winter, no paying sky high prices for me to cook with.

Food and Recipes Freezing VegetablesJuly 26, 2011
🌻
📓
🐛
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf20090609.tip.html