Pantry PestsPest Control

Getting Rid of Bugs in Dog Biscuits

Category Pantry Pests

I had brown hard bugs for several months now. They are in the den where my dog's Milk Bones are. They have eaten holes all through the bones and are all over our ceiling, floor, and tables. They don't live long and I vacuum them up. I've seen them fly a little ways. I'd really like to get rid of them. I've sprayed the room and shut the door, but that was no help.

By Patricia

You have carpet beetles. Call an exterminator and have the carpet cleaned by a professional steam cleaner like Stanley Steamer. If you don't have carpet you still need to throughloy clean the whole room and exterminate. Store your dog's food in an air tight container and throw away what you have now.