Painter's Tape As Reusable Adhesive

Keep painter's tape in the kitchen. It works great for sealing bags and it re-sticks over and over. It is also good in the freezer.

By Ron from Cortez, CO

Fossil1955, I wanted to say thank you! You have great tips, and this is just one more. I get tips and ideas from this site and now I look for your tips eagerly.

Thanks so much for yet another idea for use that tape. I also reuse many of my jars and other containers from my groceries and have put the tape on there when I refill it with something else. I've found black permanent markers don't show up so well so I use silver or gold colors which, for some reason makes me feel like my pennypinching (recycling) is more worth it.

Blue painter's tape can be used over and over without damaging surfaces, so it is great for attaching posters to walls, closing chip bags, attaching notes to school lunches, etc.

By Deb from Manchester, PA

Answers:

Painter's Tape As Reusable Adhesive

Good ideas! Thanks for sharing. I especially like the one for posters. (07/13/2010)

By Judy

Painter's Tape As Reusable Adhesive

I use the painter's tape for hair tape at night. It holds just as well as the pink hair tape and is reusable. I just pick the hairs off of it and I've been using the same piece for 3 weeks. It's much less expensive than the hair tape. (07/14/2010)

By Brenda

Better Living Simple LivingAugust 10, 2010
😎
😷
🐛
🌻
Generated 2020-07-15 22:32:06 in 781 msecs. ⛅️️
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf20859714.tip.html

Simple LivingBetter Living