Natural Product for Removing Heavy Laundry Stains

What is good for heavy stains on laundry? I would prefer to use a natural product.

By Anastasia from Berkeley, CA

Hi, I swear by Shaklee Nature Bright.

My daughter left a wet baby shirt on the garage floor in front of the washer for months & it was set with mold stains. I washed it several times and it wasn't budging. Finally tried the Shaklee Nature Bright & used the soak the impossible recipe & it worked! I've since gotten impossible stains out, like yellow armpit stains from a white t-shirt, blood, etc. If you've not heard of Shaklee I can give you some info if you like & yes I do sell it, but I'm not here to push that, I'm here because it's a product, it's fabulous, it's natural & it works.

Elizabeth

How about Borax. I use it in my wash when needed. It is a natural product. Works pretty good. You can find it at Wal-Mart.

Better Living Green Living Cleaning Cleaning RecipesAugust 21, 2010
📓
🐛
🌻