Fluffy (Tuxedo Cat)

Fluffy is 3 years old and a Tuxedo cat. Every night when I walk my dog, the cat Fluffy loves to tag along. I always end up picking him up and carry him home and he gets rather heavy. He loves to be held and is so content to go on our evening walks. I got the bright idea of getting a baby snuggle sack to put him in and take him on our walks and he loves it! Now I can walk the cat and dog at the same time. Oh my crazy pets are so funny.

By Me and Fluffy from Circleville Ohio

Anonymous

Absolutely adorable! Kitty in a snuggle pack and loving it :-)

Reply Like this photo? Yes

This is so adorable. Fluffy is a doll. I would love it if my tuxedo boy would let me do this, but he's so skittish. What a cutie.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Awwww...how cute!

(I'm from Brooklyn, OH. Doesn't Circleville have a big pumpkin festival in the Fall?)

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Pets are such fun, aren't they? My 3 dogs go to the park every day and 2 of them want the same window and they stick both their faces out of it and bark at each other. People in other cars just laugh at them as we go by. One is a German shep and one is a beagle mix. The other dog just relaxes and ignores them.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

When our little rescued Shih tzu was with us for just a couple weeks, we had to travel to Ky for a week. We didn't want to leave the little guy (very malnourished) at the hotel as we thought he may disturb others by barking. So I brought along a snuggle pack I had been free -cycled. My husband very proudly walked him around the mall when we went out in the evenings. The dog loved it and everyone got the biggest kick out of how cute and content he was. Now of course he has bulked up and probably wouldn't fit. Can you tell we are anxious for grandkids!

Reply Like this photo? Yes