Pet PagesPets

Tux (Cat)

Category Pet Pages

Tux is 3 and a black and white tuxedo cat. He loves to go hunting and brings home kills to share with the family. My cousin Bonnie's family in Houma, LA will never starve. Her cat Tux brings in the meat. His latest addition to the groceries is a rabbit.

By Kathy Bourg from Jefferson, LA

He is beautiful! He is only doing his part. Consider yourself lucky that he doesn't do like my cat did, and bring in a live snake. LOL.

He definitely looks very content and happy with himself. :)

Here are a couple of my babies. Peanut, the cat and Bruno the dog...napping together on the foot of my bed.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

We have cats who hunt the field mice and a terrier who hunts the rabbits on our farm. I have never ever seen one of the cats to even glance at rabbit dashing across our acreage, let alone chase one or catch one.

That rabbit is almost as big as Tux!

Reply Like this photo? Yes