Paper Tip

Use the opposite side of paper in your printer instead of wasting it. Many times when I initially put in a new ink cartridge it takes a few sheets before it comes out clear. So I save the paper and use it when I copy recipes. Who cares if the back is not perfect as no one sees it any way. Happy printing.

By joesgirl

Carrying this tip to its logical conclusion, do what I do.......the majority of home printing I do I use recycled paper. Anyone who works in an organisation will have access to mounds of used A4 printer paper. I work in a hospital and there are always loads of used memos, updated manual pages, non confidential documents which are only printed on one side, (whatever happened to 'computers doing away with the printed word'?!). Confidential documents are shredded - the rest I take home and reuse for the majority of stuff I print out. Save money - save paper - save trees!

Regards

Jo

Please be careful...not all paper is good for your printer. Do not be fooled that it is the same size. I tried xerox paper and it caused a problem. Something about the fibers or the way the papers are cut. Just a word of caution.