Spacesavers in the Laundry Room

I went to an estate sale and purchased two very rough bathroom spacesavers, you know, the ones that go over the commode. They were only $5.00 for both and I thought if nothing else I could use them for shelving.

I brought them home and my husband, Robert took them and combined them in the middle using a pole to stabilize them and shortened the leg in middle. He then installed them over my washer and dryer. Instant space for all kinds of laundry supplies. I've seen similar items advertised in furniture stores for $150.00. Works great!

By Connie from Paintsville, KY

I KNEW husbnds were good for something other than taking out the trash!! :-) Great idea. Thaks for sharing.

Home and Garden Home Improvement MiscellaneousAugust 26, 2008
🌻
🐛
👒
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf23668817.tip.html