Using Horse Shampoo for Thin Hair?

0
Share
4
Save
Follow
Print

Does the use of horse shampoo such as Equiline cause greying of hair when used on humans? If it does what causes it? Is there a specific way to use horse shampoos for the treatment of thin and falling hair as when I used it it made my hair very hard?

By Z.E from Johannesburg, SA

Why would you use a horse shampoo? Surely, with all the wonderful human hair products, you would find one that was reasonably priced and suited to your hair type. I doubt very much if you hair is the same texture as a horse's.

I agree with louel53. Don't use horse shampoo. Look at your family and friends to see who has the healthiest looking hair. Then, ask them what they use.

Check out the chemicals. I used Orvus for me and my dogs and loved it. Then, seems i read something about carcinogens and had to discontinue.

Lots of people use the Mane and tail. They find less harmful chemical than human shampoo. It nourishes hair. Check all chemicals in any product you use.

Horse shampoo is for horse hair. No shampoo, human or otherwise, is going to cause gray hair or thicken fine or thin hair. The color of hair is genetically determined as is texture and thickness and the only things that will possibly change that is applying hair color or your physical health or medications.

Health & Beauty Beauty Hair Tips Thin HairOctober 31, 2011
🌻
🎆
🐛
👔
😎
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf23770821.tip.html