Low-Calorie Fruit Salad
Diamond Post Medal for All Time! 5,887 Posts
- 1 envelope raspberry sugar-free gelatin
- 1 can crushed pineapple (in juice)
- 1 small carton cottage cheese
- 1 envelope Dream Whip
Bring pineapple to a boil and stir in gelatin. Cool, then add cottage cheese and Dream Whip, prepared according to directions on package.
By Robin from Washington, IA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
- 1 can lite fruit cocktail
- 1 can tropical mixed fruit
- 1 pkg. low-cal instant pudding
Drain fruit, saving 1/2 of juice. Mix fruit, 1/2 of juice and dry pudding. Chill until slightly thickened. Is also good frozen.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.