Buying Dawn Power Dissolver

When you have used a product that you really like, it sometimes can be difficult to find it where you used to buy it. This is a guide about buying Dawn Power Dissolver.

I'm looking for Power Dissolver by Dawn; can you tell me who sells it around here? Thanks.

By kimberly singleton from Decatur, IL

Answers

Best Answer

This appears to be available on Amazon:

https://www.ama  /?tag=thrif06-20

Has Dawn Power Dissolver been discontinued? Walmart used to carry it and now I can't find it anywhere. I will be so disappointed if it had been discontinued.

By Madeline

Answers

Walmart.com has it (just type it in their search) and they also list it as being available at their physical stores. Hope this helps.

As far as I know it has been discontinued. I have been looking for it as well and even Amazon didn't have it. Sorry!

Why was this the Dawn Ultra Power discontinued . Why is it that some good products are always the best and for some reason they take it off the market and substitute the real generic brand house cleaners which is a waste of taxpayers money

According to the Procter & Gamble website, they discontinued the original blue bottle of Dawn Power Dissolver back in 2014 due to poor sales. This just ticks me off to no end. I just saved Thanksgiving due to the little 1/2 bottle I had left of this product when nothing else would get the burnt on grease from the oven!

Whatever they've got on Amazon is NOT the original product; it's a cheap imitation and doesn't do the job. Personally, I think consumers should just barrage P&G with complaints and have them bring this original blue bottle formula back!

I loved the original Dawn Power Dissolver in the blue bottle. Why oh why do companies discontinue such a great product. It's a shame.

I shop in Mt. Vernon, Illinois. I cannot find Dawn Power Dissolver
anywhere. Where can I find it to purchase it? It is the best stuff I have found for cleaning my convection oven. Comes out beautifully and like new.

Wipes off like a breeze. Thank you.

Patricia

Answers:

Looking for Dawn Power Dissolver

Checking on Google I found it at Ace Hardware. $32.90 for a 10 pack. Also I found it on Amazon.com. There are other locations as well, but I didn't search them out. (10/16/2009)

By Deanj

Looking for Dawn Power Dissolver

The Dawn website indicates Wal-Mart for the wonderful Power Dissolver.
I have an Ace down the street, so I am also going to check that. (07/01/2010)

By Holly

Looking for Dawn Power Dissolver

The super Walmart off Carlyle avenue in Belleville IL, stocks it. (09/26/2010)

By Jeremy

Where can I find Dawn Power Dissolver?

Ralph

Answers:

Looking for Dawn Power Dissolver

(Submitted via email)

I cannot find it here in Lavergne, TN. I will look elsewhere. All I know is this stuff really works. It's the best I've ever used. Anthony (03/04/2009)

By Sally

I can't find Dawn Power Dissolver in my stores.

Any ideas?

C. Fisher from Algonquin, IL

Answers:

Looking for Dawn Power Dissolver

I've purchased it at the Domineck's in Crystal Lake, probably a month or two ago. (11/28/2006)

By Kat

Looking for Dawn Power Dissolver

Looking for Dawn Power Dissolver in Riverside, Ca. No luck at local stores. Can it be purchased on-line & where? (12/08/2006)

By MICHAEL

Looking for Dawn Power Dissolver

I haven't been able to find it either, but I just went to amazon.com, and there are sources there. (12/29/2006)

By D

Looking for Dawn Power Dissolver

They seem to have pulled it out of all of our local stores; SuperFresh, Acme, ShopRite. I can't imagine why, it works better than anything. I thought maybe there was a health alert on it, but can't find one. Happily, they're selling it at Amazon. (01/21/2007)

By Jamie

Looking for Dawn Power Dissolver

I get it at Wal-Mart if there's one near you. I only pay 2.18 (Amazon had prices from 3.99 up to 6.99 for the same size!) I clean a commercial fryer, and it looks like new since I started using Power Dissolver. (03/23/2007)

By Mike of Vermont

Looking for Dawn Power Dissolver

Try Target (05/22/2007)

Looking for Dawn Power Dissolver

The Dawn website will allow you to do a search from your zip code to see where it is sold in your area. I was surprised to see it pulled from so many stores. It's the only thing that gets my All-Clad pans brand new clean again. I plan to buy a case from Amazon, if I can't get it for a reasonable amount from local stores. (11/14/2007)

By Kimberly

Looking for Dawn Power Dissolver

Dollar General sells "Dish and Pan Grease Dissolver" labeled "compare to the performance of Dawn Power Dissolver". (05/10/2008)

By guest

Looking for Dawn Power Dissolver

I was also looking for the power dissolver. It is the only thing to really clean stuck on stuff from my pots and pans. On line said I could find it in Kroger or Walmart. Will look again. (07/18/2008)

By evelyn.

Looking for Dawn Power Dissolver

We've been looking for it in Lake County, IL and can't find it anywhere even though the DAWN website says we should be able to find it at Jewel Osco and Walmart - and we've had no such luck. It cleans cooked on grease on stainless steel cook tops like nothing I've ever seen before. You can buy it by the case online and it looks like that is what I will do. (07/25/2008)

By Karen

Looking for Dawn Power Dissolver

I first used the product "Dawn Power Dissolver" when I was trying to clean my deceased Mother In Laws 50+years roaster. It was the most advanced cleaner I had ever used. Now I cannot find it. I've tried Kroger, Randalls, H.E.B., with no luck. I also tried Wal-Mart Super Wal-Mart in Pearland, no luck there either. HELP (08/21/2008)

By Maxine

Looking for Dawn Power Dissolver

I found an easy way of getting Dawn's Power Dissolver. Go online to Ace Hardware. Create an account with them (free). You can then order a case of 10 Dawn Power Dissolver for less than $3 each. Now that you have created an account; you can avoid shipping charges ($10.31) by requesting to have the case pf PD delivered to your local Ace Hardware store. I found one 6 miles from my home with the location convenient from wherever I need to go and return home. Hope this helps! (09/01/2008)

By Emily

Looking for Dawn Power Dissolver

I love Dawn Power Dissolver but haven't been able to find it in any stores.
Did they stop making it? (09/12/2008)

By deb

Looking for Dawn Power Dissolver

P&G website lists dozens of places selling Power Dissolver but when I contacted Kroger & Wal-Mart regional centers, they reported that they did not have the item in their stock list. P&G refused to let me contact their local distribution facility to find a place that they actually delivered to.
I finally found it on the shelf at my local Ace H/W and at a reasonable price. (3.48) (10/18/2008)

By rapidb

Looking for Dawn Power Dissolver

Hi everyone. Looking for Dawn Power Dissolver, I was visiting my daughter in Massachusetts and we were shopping in Wal-Mart and I found it! (10/20/2008)

By L Dolan

Looking for Dawn Power Dissolver

I too am looking for this product. I live in Scottsdale, AZ. Does anyone know where to buy it here? (11/08/2008)

By Janet H.

Looking for Dawn Power Dissolver

I'm able to find Dawn Power Dissolver at Drug Mart in Cleveland, Ohio. I've looked at Wal-Mart and no luck. I use this product to clean my basement tiled steps! My husband uses it to clean the grease off his hands after working on the cars. (11/18/2008)

Looking for Dawn Power Dissolver

(Submitted by email)

I have never used the Dawn product, but the Dollar General Dish and Pan Grease Dissolver works wonderfully. They stopped carrying it recently at my Dollar General, which I'm not happy about, but I'm told other DG's still carry it. Shelly (12/14/2008)

By Sally

Looking for Dawn Power Dissolver

Found it at a Walmart Super Center in Mesa, AZ (01/11/2009)

Click to read more ideas from older posts on ThriftyFun.