Looking for Dawn Power Dissolver

I'm looking for Power Dissolver by Dawn; can you tell me who sells it around here? Thanks.

By Kimberly from Decatur, IL

Best Answer

This appears to be available on Amazon:

https://www.ama … e/dp/B00PRACR7W/

Found some in Food Lion lately. It was marked closeout, so hopefully is not being discontinued.

You're right--it's the best thing for cleaning the oven. It will take those rings off your flat top stove also, makes it look brand new again. I am in the Richmond, Virginia area and all the Walmarts around here carry it. I have also seen it at Food Lion and Kroger (but Walmart has the best price). I just wish I could get it by the gallon. Good luck!

Sandy

Walmart in Florida dont sell. I contacted maker they say they discontinued due to not enough sold.I do not believe this as they could not keep on shelves cause was best product on the market.
I WANT IT BACK MY STOVE TOPS,PAN BOTTOMS NEED IT BACK.
PLEASE BRING BACK

I get it from Jet.com by the case of 6-32oz. for about $65.00 and share the case with a couple of friends of mine. Nothing else does the job as this does. I can no longer get it from Walmart.com for $58.00.

OMG! I panicked when they told me at Wal Mart that this product had been discontinued ( they probably found that it contained .00005 percent of some carcinogen). Luckily, after doing some research, I found that it has been (supposedly) renamed and re marketed. I have not yet looked, but it is supposed to be available at Home Depot, re marketed as Dawn Grill Cleaner. Same blue bottle with the white spray cap. I would assume it will be in the BBQ grill aisle. I hope so. Same thing happened this week with Alka Zeltzer Heartburn. Yet we continue to consume products from China that contain many harmful ingredients.

Just looked at some of the questions and realized they went back a couple of years. This product has been available in the Denver area up until about 6 weeks ago. So maybe it was a tactile thing all along. I'm going to try Home Depot and look for Dawn Grill Cleaner.

I have written to Proctor and Gamble asking "why?" this wonderful product was removed from all the shelves. I live in Puerto Rico and no where can I find this product on the island. I have been to New York and the same story; and they (P&G) won't give any explanation. It's not as if the product didn't sell!

Why is this wonderful product taken off the shelves. And why won't P@G response to our question?

It has been discontinued. I read it on the Proctor and Gamble website. I really miss it. It really worked!