Keeping Recipe Cards Clean

To keep a recipe book or card clean while you're cooking, place it under an upside-down pie plate. The curved bottom also magnifies the print.

By Irishwitch from Aurora, CO

Hi Jodi T!
I just thought I would add my two cents worth if you don't mind. Whenever I get recipes or print some off the computer I print them up and insert them into the clear page sleeves and add them to a binder. I've been doing this for some time now, and when you want to use one, you just have to remove it from the binder in order to use it. Stays clean every time! Sincerely Meta from British Columbia

To keep my recipe cards clean, I put them in a baggie and seal it so no splatters or mess from my hands damaged it. When done using the card it can go back in the recipe box clean and spotless. You can also put recipe cards in a small photo album. It keeps them clean and it's easy to see the recipes! I do both!

By dorothy wedenoja from New Creek, WV

Food and Recipes Food Tips Helpful HintsJanuary 14, 2011
💘
🍀