Use Murphy's Oil Soap On Artificial Flower Arrangements

Clean your silk flowers and greenery with diluted Murphy's Oil Soap! I was cleaning some furniture this week with the diluted mixture in a spray bottle and saw a basket of silk greenery that was dusty and needed a good cleaning. I thought it couldn't hurt it to try it. I put it in the bathtub and sprayed the entire arrangement, including the basket.

It came out wonderful and saves a lot of money not having to buy a cleaner just for silk flowers.

I had a spray bottle bought at the dollar store and just poured in maybe 1/4 cup of the Murphy's Oil soap and filled bottle with water to about 3/4 full.

I have also found that spraying them well with glass cleaner and letting dry works too.