Data (Maine Coon)

Data is a 8 year old Main Coone cat. He was rescued by a truck driver who took him to a vet clinic where my friend was the vet. She called to tell me that she had 'found' a cat for me. After the vet's office cleaned him up, neutered him and gave him all the necessary shots, he was all mine. He is named for the android on Star trek, Next Generation.

What does Data like to do?

1. Play with the newest member of our family, an 11 month old tabby named 'Geordi.'

2. Lay in the window and watch the world go by!

He has been a fantastic friend and companion. When my 31 year old son, a deputy sheriff, was killed in the line of duty, after the funeral, Data never left my side for 2 weeks.

By Geri from Orlando, FL

Data is beautiful and being a Maine-Coon, you'll never find a sweeter, more loving companion than he is. Our Sir Catty-Kit is our lovey. He's 5 years old now, and I honestly can't tell you what we'd do without him. He still helps us do everything he can get his paws into.

I'm so glad you have Data and just as glad that he has you. Thank you for sharing him with us.
Julia in Boca Raton, FL

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Oh what a beautiful story....and cat! God bless you both!

Reply Like this photo? Yes

I am so sorry to hear of your tragic loss. May God keep all of you in His hand. What a sweet little guy! They do seem to sense and know when you need comfort! Guess they are angels without wings.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

What a special friend you have. That kitty understands your deepest feelings & needs. Give him a special hug from me!

I am truly sorry for your loss. You may have heard, we lost 5 police officers in less than one month here in Seattle. Many people don't realize the risk these brave men & women put their lives into every day, & a "simple" domestic violence call, can be the riskiest of all.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

I am so sorry to hear of your loss, also. This loss of yours is heaven's gain. This little kitty looks just like a maine coone I had a long time ago. These preciuous blessings of the Lord are such wonderful companions and they are like little angels from heaven....

Give him a hug for me, and I am a Star Trek fan too! Blessings, Peace, Robyn

Reply Like this photo? Yes