Margie's Crockpot Recipes

Right now it seems like it will "never" be cool enough for these hardy meals, but fall is just around the corner. These are some of my very favorite meals made in the crockpot. I have a 6 quart one for two people. I freeze several meals from each big batch. Hope you enjoy these as much as we do.

Here are the recipes:

Spaghetti (Crock Pot)

Hungarian Goulash (Crockpot)

Cabbage Rolls in the Crock Pot

By (Guest Post)

I love to use my crockpot too! It's so nice to come home from a busy day at work, to the warm smell of supper cooking in my crockpot!

A simple but yummy recipe I love for my crock, is 4-6 chicken breasts, and adding a can of soup each:
cream of chicken, cream of celery, and cream of mushroom. It is soo good and filling. Sometimes I add chopped potatos and carrots an hour before it's done. Or salad and some rolls. It is a great meal. I made this for my Stepdad on many occasions before he passed away. It is a family favorite, and soo easy on us Moms!