Shopping for Small Bottles or Jars for Handcream

I am making homemade handcream. I need to find 1-2oz bottles or jars to be used as a Mother's Day gift for my students. I would appreciate someone helping me to solve my dilemma. I went to Dollar Tree, Dollar General, and Michael's already with no success. I do have 22 students, please give me ideas at an economical price.

By Joyce DMG

Check this....www.thorntonplastics.com/.../plastic-vials-40-dram.html

What about collecting baby food jars? Have you thought about using freecycle.org and asking for that many small bottles or jars if someone has them?

You have to offer something before you can ask for something for the first time but it is a great site. That sounds like a lovely idea, home made lotion!
Have fun!

Check stores in cosmetic aisles. They sometimes have travel size containers cheap.

You should try Ebay. I see people selling these kinds of cosmetic jars all the time on there.

You can buy them in a larger amounts on there too, and the prices are probably a lot cheaper than buying from a dollar store, craft store etc. Hope this helps.

I belong to a craft club and was organizing all the doll eyes we have. I went to CVS and Walgreens and asked for pill bottles. Safeway gave me the most.

I forgot to say they were free, except for CVS, they charged a dollar.

The baby food jars are the best deal I think. You can go onto facebook or craigslist and ask people for them. You might also contact a few day care centers and ask them if you can come and pick them up. Good luck, what lucky moms come next month!

I get small containers of all sizes as well as tons of other useful? items from www.sciplus.com

It is an amazing site. Have fun looking.