Making Toys for Pet Rabbits

I have 3 rabbits. My rabbits are 2, 5 year old Lop Ears and a 1 year old Lionhead Dutch mix. There is 1 male Lop and 1 female Lop and the Lionhead who is a female. I need to know how to make toys and stop their water from freezing so easily. I need toys to entertain them while I am at work. Please help me. Thanks.

By bunny_puppy_animal lover from MI

The boy toy will find the girl toy if you don't do something about that, like now. Please do not breed. Thousands of rabbits go to the pound. Many are euthanized.

Yeah. I don't breed them. I got the 2 lops from someone who didn't play with them or take good care for them for 5 years. I do not breed them because it just is too much work.

I am aware of all the animal abuse out there. I do not breed animals because of the millions of animals who actually need good, loving and caring homes.

Pets Rabbits AdviceDecember 16, 2010
🐛
🌻
😎
📓