FamilyPhotos

Where's the Baby?

Category Family

If you ever lose a baby look under the couch. Abigail at 7 mos learning to crawl managed to get under the couch. This is also a good way of cleaning the dust under the couch!

babycouch.jpg

By Kelly

She is just so adorable looking.

Zig

I am done under the couch, Mum. Now to see the dust bunnies under the beds.... What a LOVE.

She is such a cutie!

Thanks for sharing this photo, shes a cutie! I had put my daughter to bed one night and went back downstairs to finish picking up. When I came back upstairs to check on her, she wasn't in her bed any where. I was freaking out...yelled for my husband and we tore the place apart trying to find her. Hubby dropped something on the floor and went to pick it up and what did he find....daughter underneath her bed, sound asleep! She did that on several occassions. She was aroun 3-4 at the time. Scared me to death when I couldn't find her tho.

What a little sweetheart!!!! I never would have thought they could find room under a couch but they are so inquisitive.

Thanks for sharing.

LI Roe

This is reminesant of when both my grandaughter and the french mastiffs came up missing. At one time I went to baby sit my grandaughter, and when it came time for her to wake up she was missing. She liked to get down on the floor and she worked her way under the bed. She also turns up in sisters bed and even sleeping in the closet with the door open.

Another time I was watching my daughters French Mastiffs while baby sitting. I let them out to go to the bathroom. I was sure I let them back in. But later went through the house and yelled for them going from room to room.

I couldn't find them and even thought I must have left them out side. I went out side and came back in looking in the bedrooms again.

I was in the room that my grandaughter was in when I couldn't find her. This was about the third trip in there to look. Finally after yelling the mastiffs names again "Mator" "Mattie" the very sleepy french mastiff male comes from under the bed. Then the french mastiff pregnant female comes from under the bed. Then comes the mom cat that has five kittens under the bed. Yes all five kittens were left unharmed.

Both dogs and the adult cat and 5 kittens were all taking a nap under the bed. Just one big happy family! You would never believe that before the cat had kittens the dogs would play with the cat like they are hunting. The cat would turn stiff and act dead. The next day she had kittens. When the dog had puppies, the mom cat was on the side lines to insure the dog was going to be ok.

Just one big happy family!