Repurpose Glass Bottles
- You can make a bottle tree. Just put on branches in or near the garden. Blue ones look great for this.
- Turn upside down and put in ground, evenly spaced apart as a border for a garden.
- Make a lamp.
- Use to store herb/citrus infused olive oils and vinegars. Decorate with dried herbs and flowers, if you like.
- Use to store bubble bath or lotion.
- Use as a vase, put 1 stem in each.
- Break and use for mosaic tables, planters, stepping stones, bird baths, wind chimes (wrapped with wire), etc. Be very safe and wrap in a towel or large rag first before breaking and wear heavy gloves to protect your hands while handling.
By Karen from Pawtucket, RI
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!