Restuffing Pillows

I have a "body pillow" that has seen better days. I put it at the head of my bed and then place my pillows on top of it. It has been washed several times over the years. I then put it in the dryer to partially dry and take it out and air dry the rest of the way. Needless to say it is kind of "lumpy".

I decided to open one end of the pillow and stuff it with some new and some used fiber I had. I then hand stitched it back together and it looks as good as new and feels a lot better too. No more lumps! Just make sure you use clean fiber to refill. I take my old pillows and bleach them before I open them and remove the fibers.

By Jonnie from Owensboro, KY