Washed Jerseys Have Lost Their Elasticity?

0
Share
2
Save
Follow
Print

I have washed a lot of jerseys in the washing machine. They have not shrunk, but they have lost all their elasticity and fluffiness. Is there any way I can make them wearable again? Thanks for any help.

By Sabrina Cuerden from South Africa

Try rinsing them in hair conditioner, place the clothes in the washer on the rinse cycle only, add in the water, put in 1/4 to 1/2 cup (about 50 ml) of any kind of conditioner, run the rinse cycle. The fibers should regain most of their fluff and elasticity.

Thanks for this, sorry I took so long to reply, but I just didn't have the energy. It worked better than I ever imagined it would! Only one of the jerseys has now been transformed into a 'cloth', the rest are back in the cupboard.

Thank you very much for the help.

Home and Garden Repair ClothingJune 24, 2009
🎆
🌻
👔
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf31965428.tip.html