Determining the Value of a Vintage Encyclopedia Set?

How do I determine what are my complete set of 1904 Encyclopedia Britannica are worth? They are in good condition.

By Janice B.

I googled it and it's anywhere from 49. to 500.
Good luck!

You can always go to a local museum too, or an old historical home maintained by a society working to preserve the past and see if you get any help there. If you want to donate and get a tax deduction, at least, you'll have a stated value to use.

If you choose to list them on eBay for instance, just be sure to pack them, take them to the post office and have them weighed using a destination of the farthest zip code from you

as a basis for determining Media Rate postage. If they were mine and I was shipping them, I'd also insure them.

Selling them on Craig's List might be your best bet and be sure to mention "Local Pick-up Only" so you will not need the extra cost of mailing or shipping. Postage is just too expensive,
and deters many buyers.

I wish you the best of luck.
Pookarina

Consumer Advice Collectibles BooksJuly 26, 2011
😷
🐛
📓
🌻
Generated 2020-08-18 09:36:33 in 754 msecs. ⛅️️
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf32109723.tip.html