Making a Shirt and Tie Gift Pocket
This shirt case is perfect for a handkerchief or necktie. Write a message on a small label or card and place inside the case.
Approximate Time: 15 minutes
- 8 1/2x11 inch lightweight cardstock
- patterned paper
- craft knife
- finished size: 4x10 3/8 inches
- Make a pocket from lightweight cardstock.
- Snip the upper edge of pocket at the front center, 1 inch long. Then fold to make a collar.
- Using a pencil, draw a necktie shape from patterned paper. Cut it out.
- For added dimension, trace the top part of the necktie; trim and glue on top of that.
- Glue the necktie to the case and then glue the collar.
Note: You can adapt the design to create a shirt bag. You can also use various types of paper such as scrapbooking paper or wrapping paper.
By Maricel from Fairfax, VA
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.