Vacuum Spiders With Wet Dry Vac

After cleaning up my garage with the wet-dry vacuum we keep out there, I came in the house to find SPIDERS! We'd had a hatching in a little-used room which included webs, tiny spiders and some eggs. I didn't want to mess up my HEPA filter vacuum, so decided to bring in the wet-dry vacuum to do the job.

The nice thing about it was that I could suck all the spidery stuff up, put a (recyclable) plastic shopping bag over the container, dump everything in and quickly tie it/tape it off. Into the garbage and the job was done! No mess, no spiders, no more!

By Stephanie from Bandon, OR

Home and Garden Pest Control SpidersNovember 28, 2007
🎃
🎂
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf32574061.tip.html