ArtDecorating

Blow Up Your Favorite Snapshot For Custom Art

We were at out daughters new home for Easter. She is having to decorate on a shoestring budget. She created several personalized wall photos by selecting some great snapshots she had taken of her two sons. She then had them blown up to poster size. The website she ordered from is http://www.muralsyourway.com/. She ordered 2 of the 3 x 4 foot size for a little over $100.00 for each snapshot blown up.

They are hanging and beautiful. My grandsons who are 5 and 17 months love seeing their personalized wall art hanging in their family room and play room. Everyone that sees them wants to know where they can do the same with one of their high-quality photos.

By Bobbie G from Rockwall

By (Guest Post)

Wow - those are really cool. What a great idea! Your daughter must have longer shoestrings than I do though.

I really love this idea, but don't forget that small details also can improve room interior. I've done some really great wall murals in my room. But then I felt that something is wrong. There also was some modern furnitures, flowers, TV , huge bed. Then I

accidentally saw vertical blinds in my child kindergarden. It was with a zebra but i thouth if i could create my own vertical blinds it may be that thing wath i need into my room. And I was right. I started to search online and I found this page www.decoshaker.com/ full of various blinds desings. Ofcourse you can find a lot of websites, but I just want to give an advice. You may think that it's expensive but vertical blinds price isn't very high. At the moment I can't upload a photo of my room before and after but i promise you it's the best desicion i've ever made.