AdviceDieting

Converting Recipes to Weight Watcher Points Format

I'd like to see some recipes posted that are Weight Watcher friendly and show the point values. Or, does anyone know how to convert a recipe to show how many points are in a serving? Thanks.

By Kathy from Sylvania, OH

If you are a member of Weight Watchers, they have a great tool online where you can put in your list of ingredients and it will tell you how many points the recipe is. I have entered in a lot of my regular recipes and can just add it to my tracker online. I love the E-tools.

There are some other sites that will give you calorie counts if you enter in the ingredients. I think SparkPeople (similar to WW but free) has a recipe calculator.

To roughly convert calories to points, it is about 60 calories per point. So something that is around 200 calories is 3 points. Those point sliders are helpful there.

Good luck.

Try this free on-line calculator.
http://www.calc  calculator.phtml

Anonymous

I would recommend the calculator on www.slenderkitchen.com/weight-watchers-points-plus-calculator/ instead. I find it much more accurate.