Cole Bowman Oil Painting?

I am looking for the value of an original Cole Bowman oil painting. I can't find much info about him online.

By Shawn G from Ottawa, Ontario

In response to your questions. On Mar 11/11 a painting by CB was posted ON KIJIJI for $200. I believe I also have a painting of his which I purchased at the auction in Victoria BC. I would be interested to hear if you think this is also done by CB as I just have the name Bowman on mine. gladysmichael@gmail.com

I have a Bowman too. I just pulled the nails and took of the ornate outside frame and is gorgeous!

Gives it A whole new modern look.

Cole Bowman was an artist from Elmira, Ontario. He had a studio for many years on Arthur Street. He was my parents' friend. Cole worked almost exclusively in oils. He painted scenes of Waterloo County, the Ottawa Valley, Quebec, and Muskoka. His work sold in many private galleries in Ontario, Quebec and the Maritimes. My parents had a number of his works. Cole Bowman died in the early 2000s. My Mother says that he was around her age (90 now).

Hello all. Cole was my grandfather. Feel free to reach out anytime if you have any questions. I can be reached at adam@adambowman.com. I hope everyone is well.

Hi Adam!
I was wondering if you know of a website for buying/selling your grandfathers paintings... thanks for your time!

Amy

Adam,
Its grace formerly Stephenson..
Thinking a lot of your grandpa lately
Just wondering the date of his death
Cant find anything on line
Thx Adam...Ive seen a bit about u on line
I appreciate your help
Luv grace

Hello Amy,

Sorry for the long delay in reply, I had forgotten that Id left a comment on here until I began to get emails from people looking for information. Im afraid there isnt a website to buy / sell his work but we (family) do have many pieces tucked away should you, or anyone else be interested. I hope everyone is staying safe and well.

I am trying to find information on paintings by Cole Bowman, a Canadian artist. I can't find any information on the value of his work. I have two pieces which I'm interested in selling.
Ottawa Valley
Magnetewan River

By Cher

Answers

I'm seeing them on Kijiji for about $250. The range seems to be from $60 - $300, but I didn't check their sizes.

Answer this Question

Consumer Advice Collectibles ArtJuly 7, 2009
😷
📓
🌻
🐛
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf34130830.tip.html