Four Bean Casserole
- 1 can pork and beans (16 oz.), undrained
- 1 can pinto beans (15 oz.), rinsed and drained
- 1 can kidney beans (16 oz.), rinsed and drained
- 1 can French style green beans, (14 oz.), drained
- 1 bunch green onions, sliced
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 cup chili sauce
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
Combine all ingredients in an ungreased 2 qt. casserole. Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees F for 1 hour or until heated through and bubbly.
By Robin from Washington, IA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!