Baby Diaper Cake for Shower

This is a photo of a Diaper Cake my niece recieved at her baby shower. It was made from pampers and stacked two layers high. Tiny ribbon weaved through it held it together and small "necessities" were tucked around the layers. On the top was a stuffed Duck and baby blocks. Tied around each layer was a beautiful "Suzi's Zoo ribbon tied into bows. It was so pretty we used it as a centerpiece for her gift table.

Sharon from KY

What a cute gift to give or receive.

Marla

http://www.forgetmenotaromas.com - Our fragrances leave lasting impressions.

By Teresa Hawley (Guest Post)

I make these myself for friends, showers, etc. Also sell them. Will ship to whatever address one would like. Ships very well. Wonderful surprise for someone out of town to receive.

Nice display as centerpiece but also nice in nursey. Prices vary as to what buyer would like to spend. Also make towel cakes for any occasion. You can email me for more information at hawleyd @ wave-net.net (remove spaces)

By peggygv (Guest Post)

that's really beautiful!! It looks like it takes a lot of diapers though. :)

By Tedebear (Guest Post)

Hi Sharon, You are absolutely the most creative person. I always look forward to seeing what you are doing. Someday, we must all plan to get together!

Sharon,
I have been to many showers and never seen anything so creative, original and useful and cute.

Thank you for sharing the photos. And thank you for the countless tips.
A.

By tashface (Guest Post)

please help me i would like to know step by step how to make a diaper cake i think its wonderful im going to a baby shower and I would like to make it
for my neice

By Pam (Guest Post)

Sharon,
What a creative and beautiful idea. I would love to know how you made this wonderful gift. My daugther and I are giving my neice a babyshower in April and I would love to know how to make your baby diaper cake. Please e-mail me on how to make it. I would so appreciate it.
Thanks, Pam

By sara (Guest Post)

If you take cloth diapers or even blankets that have the babys name embroidered on and then safety pin in together to the "layers" really look good and smoother.

By IMAQT1962 (Guest Post)

I RECENTLY POSTED A WEBSITE YOU CAN GO TO AND GET THE DIRECTIONS FOR THESE CAKES. I'M NOT SURE IF THEY HAVE BEEN POSTED TO THE WEBSITE YET.

http://entertai  a/diapercake.htm

By ANNE (Guest Post)

GO TO HTTP://ENTERTAINING.ABOUT.COM/CS/SHOWERS/A/DIAPERCAKE.HTM
TO LEARN HOW TO MAKE THE DIAPER CAKES

By Roberta (Guest Post)

i've made the diaper cakes any everyone in the little town i'm in think they are great we've just made a daiper cake for an art show at the local high school and it was 7 layers with every size of diaper you can think and even some pullup. If you would like to see some of our pictures email me at berta_pooh AT hotmail.com

ROBERTA, DO YOU STILL HAVE PIC'S YOU CAN E MAIL?

By Renee (Guest Post)

There is also another site http://www.makeadiapercake.biz that offers a membership to make diaper cakes and start your own business. Barb ireland owns it and she is great.

Its worth every dime you spend

Holidays and Parties Gifts Baby ShowerJuly 23, 2005
📓
🎂
🌻