Slow Cooker Hamburger Stew
- 1 lb. Lean ground beef
- 1 Large onion, chopped
- 2 celery stalks, chopped
- 2 cups frozen whole kernel corn
- 3 large carrots, chopped
- 3 large red or yellow potatoes, cut into 1/4 inch cubes
- 1 cup frozen peas, if desired
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup, without adding any liquids
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
Brown together in large skillet without added oil. Drain off fat by placing on paper towel lined paper toweling. Pat off excess fat and set aside.
Place all ingredients in large slow cooker, stir; add salt and pepper. Cook on low for 5 hours. Do not stir during cooking time. Serve with hot yeast rolls. Makes 5-6 dinner servings
By J Walker from Salt Lake City Utah
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.