Help Getting Documents to Trace Family History

I was reading some requests here and realized we have a fairly diverse group, lots of people from other countries. I am wondering if there is a way to locate someone who can do some leg work for me in regards to family history searches.


I am in the US but my husband's family is all from Scotland (my husband is first US born). We would like to do some searching to trace his family line. I have been able to do some here, but have hit a wall and really need some birth and marriage records in Scotland. Anyone know how to go about doing this?

imama2many from UT

Add your voice! Click below to answer. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!

By janet craft (Guest Post)
January 19, 20080 found this helpful

I may be able to help according to what you know already. Certificates will cost from £8 - £12 depending on where it is purchased. Get back to me and I can then discuss.
Janet Craft

Reply Was this helpful? Yes

Add your voice! Click below to answer. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!

Related Content
Better Living Family GenealogyJanuary 18, 2008
Easter Ideas!
St. Patrick's Ideas!
Ask a Question
Share a Post
Better LivingBudget & FinanceBusiness and LegalComputersConsumer AdviceCraftsEducationEntertainmentFood and RecipesHealth & BeautyHolidays and PartiesHome and GardenMake Your OwnOrganizingParentingPetsPhotosTravel and RecreationWeddings
Desktop Page | View Mobile

Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | Contact Us

© 1997-2018 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Published by ThriftyFun.

Generated 2018/02/26 15:35:28 in 1 secs. ⛅️️ ⚡️
Loading Something Awesome!