SofasFurniture

How Can I Restuff a Leather Couch Cushion?

I have a leather couch with non-removable cushions. One side of one cushion is entirely broken down and needs to be re-fluffed. How can I do this myself?

By Marti from Kansas City, MO

I had the same problem. So I just used polyester stuffing. There should be a zipper in the back of the cushions, just unzip and start stuffing the polyester filling in until you think its fluffy enough. Then when you are finished zip it back up. It may look a little over stuffed at first, but as you sit it will go down some and look better within a few days or so, depending on the amount of sitting of course.

Its kinda a different way to do it, but it will save you money and it works just fine. I hope this helps.