ShavingHair Tips

Mach 3 Razors For Women

Category Shaving

Men's Mach 3 razors last forever and ever. Over time it's less expensive than disposables and they don't cut you up! Why should only the guys have great razors?

By Amy

I find that the Venus razor made for women does the same only it is scaled to a women's hand.

And it's better for the environment! If you don't need to fill up the landfills, it's better for all of us.

Did you notice that the venus for women is more expensive than the mach 3 for men? Save and buy the mach

I've been shaving my legs since I was 13 years old. Tried all sorts of razors that kind of worked, (but not really) years ago I started shaving my legs and under arms with the Gillette Sensor, and I was hooked! Nothing else could compare, until the Mach 3 came out. I loved it! The only problem was the cost, but after using it, the Sensor just couldn't cut it anymore. My legs wouldn't get as smooth anymore. So, lesson learned: the new Fusion will never grace my skin, as I'm certain it'll work better, cost more, and make Mach 3's useless...

My husband switched over to the Fusion (he shaves his head) and he LOVES it! I would have taken his Mach 3, but 17 dollars for refills?!?!?! NO WAY! I use the Schick silk effects with the screen!

I am using Braun shaver, and it is a reliable name in the line of hair removal products for women. The brand enjoys high reputation globally and its websites show more than 10K visits. Braun justly deserves the praise for its similar effectiveness for prolonged use and for its fantastic results. If you are using this highly specialized brand, you will need to shave after a month