Ice Maker Making Hollow Cubes

My ice maker is making the ice hollow not complete ice cubes. It did this before, but I shut the water off to the house to fix some sprinklers for about 4 hours and when I turned the water back on it started working right again. I've shut the water off to the ice maker for a few hours to let it completely drain itself with no luck. This has to be a simple fix. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

By Louie

Answer this Question

2 More Questions

I have a Kenmore filtered ice and water maker and the icecubes are hollow.

By Mary from NY

Answer this Question

I have a Kenmore refrigerator with an ice maker. The ice maker is making hollow cubes. Is there a fix?

Home and Garden Repair Appliances Ice MachinesSeptember 21, 2013
🌻
🐛
😷
📓
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf39149146.tip.html