Lickable Stamps Equal Unwanted Calories

Watching your weight? If so, the next time you go to purchase postage stamps, you might want to opt for the ready to stick stamps rather than the stamps you have to lick. Lickable stamps count as unwanted calories that you might not have thought about previously.

By Terri H.

Of course! Why didn't I think of this? This clearly explains why I'm overweight(NOT)!

Regards

Jo - who has to believe this is a joke........

I work for USPS. Don't worry ladies, we don't have that many lickable stamps anymore

Maureen

A nano .00001 calorie per lick.

By Becky in La Habra (Guest Post)

Oh man, I knew those 18 trillion cards I sent out weekly were foiling my weight loss efforts ;o) Actually, that might do me good -- after all that postage, who could afford to buy food at all let alone BAD food?!

By Shaylee (Guest Post)

Wow. I thought it was all of the invisible food my 3 year old cooks for me in the play kitchen he has. I was worried as my MIL just bought him some new pots and pans and I thought he was really going to blow my diet, but it was the stamps. I am outraged.

Better stop licking those envelopes as well. They taste the same so they must have many more calories.