Refresh Dried Marking Pens

Does anyone know how to refresh dried out marking pens? I have a rather new set and have found that most of them aren't any good. is there any way to salvage them? Thank you!

Carol Overton

By Lisa (Guest Post)

Whenever I run into this problem I take a small cup and fill it with hot tap water. Then remove the caps and place them into the hot water (tip down) for anywhere from 20 seconds to a minute. After dabbing the water off with paper towel, the markers should be as good as new!

By DEE (Guest Post)

I HAVE OFTEN SOAKED THE TIPS SOME IN WATER UNTIL THE TIPS ABSORB A GOOD AMOUNT OF WATER. THEN STORE THEM IN A GOOD ZIPLOC BAG.

WHEN YOU BUY MARKERS IT'S EST TO STORE THEM IN ANY TYPE SEALING BAG. THEY WILL LAST LONGER AND CAN BE REFRESHED.