DVD Clubs That Don't Require a Credit Card?

I am looking for DVD clubs that don't require a credit card. Columbia House doesn't have the option online anymore to click "bill me", they always want credit card info.

By sherry

Answers

Instead of joining a club why not check out your public library? Many libraries now have a DVD section and you'd be surprised at the selection. You don't have to buy anything and no money is involved unless you are late returning the movie.

Try this DVD Club review link:

www.media-clubs.com/

You most likely won't find a club anymore where credit card info isn't asked for in advance because of so many people ordering and never paying.

Good Luck.

Sorry I can't offer any suggestions about DVD clubs that don't require a credit card, but if you have a debit card that is associated with your checking account, those usually work. I think as long as it has the Mastercard or Visa logo on your bank card, that usually works. Not sure in all cases, but it has with me in the past when I don't want to use an actual credit card. A debit card stands in. Good luck.

I have been buying from Columbia House for years, they still have the movies where you can be billed later. When you go to the checkout, then it goes to the credit card page.

Scroll down the page under the credit statement andjust under that it says or click "bill me later". I just bought some movies on there a few days ago and it is still there. Go slow and you will see it. Good luck to you.

Anonymous

Disney