Package Sent Via USPS to Amazon Not Received

I sent a Kindle by Parcel Select through the U. S Postal Service, July 21 with a return label and tracking label. They have not received the Kindle and are now trying to charge me. What can I do?

By Philip

Have you used the tracking number to check the status? And did you insure the package?

Always insure anything that's valuable (plus track it) when you send by USPS. If you sold this on ebay or some selling site, be aware that buyers sometimes say they "didn't get it" as a sort of scam to get something for "free". (They really received it, but thinking they didn't and not wanting bad feedback, you refund their $$). FYI on that. I wouldn't hugely trust a company either (mainly their employees), so if you bought it and were returning it, you should always insure and track or send it certified mail with return receipt (receipt comes back to you) so they have to sign for it when it's delivered. Good luck, I hope it works out.

If you sent a package with a tracking label via USPS then they gave you a tracking stub with your receipt. On the stub are the directions for the website to visit or the phone number to call. Then use the tracking number to determine the packages location. IF you lost that stub but still have the receipt for the postage I believe the tracking number is printed on the receipt as well.

Just go to USPS.com and use the number on the receipt.

Once you find out where the package is you can notify the buyer and inform them of it's last known location.

I am not to familiar with the Return label, you can look that up on the USPS site as well probably or go by the post office and ask.

Hi.. Parcel select is the slow boat method. It hasn't had full time to get there. Give it a good two weeks. Hope this helps. Cindy