Surprise Party Help?

I'm planning a surprise party on a very tight budget. It's going to be a BBQ with volleyball. I need advice on cheap favors, food, and paperware for about 150 people. Thanks.

By auntietay from Spokane, WA

If you have a Dollar Tree nearby, they have a very large party section, and everything is a dollar.

You didn't say what kind of surprise party; birthday, anniversary, moving, job promotion, etc. etc. That would determine what kind of favors you might have. A paper, retail supplies warehouse is a great place to find bulk plates napkins, gift boxes, bags, etc. at awesome prices. Also Costco for plates, napkins, "silver" and foods.

When you say what kind of party I will gladly let you know of some fun favor ideas, that are of reasonable cost. The only kind I use. Just need to be clever and appropriate.

My father and mother -inlaw is going to celebrate their 25th wedding anniversary on 15 feb, they are planning to celebrate by having dinner in hotel accompained wid 15 to 20 members .i want you to give suggestion what surprise can be given to them by their childrens and what more fun can be done?

Holidays and Parties Parties BirthdayApril 9, 2010
🎄
😷
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf417028.tip.html