Mixed Vegetable Raita
Raita is a yogurt based Indian dish.
- 1 1/4 cups natural yogurt
- 1/2 cucumber, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 tomatoes chopped
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 small apple, cored and chopped
- 2 boiled potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 1 sprig fresh green coriander, chopped
Beat the yogurt in a bowl. Add all the remaining ingredients, seasoning well with salt and pepper. Chill before serving. About 1 hour.
By Raymonde from North Bay, Ontario
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.