An Indian yogurt based sauce that is great for dipping and in many vegetarian dishes. This page contains raita recipes
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Raita is a yogurt based Indian dish.
- 1 1/4 cups natural yogurt
- 1/2 cucumber, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 tomatoes chopped
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 small apple, cored and chopped
- 2 boiled potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 1 sprig fresh green coriander, chopped
Beat the yogurt in a bowl. Add all the remaining ingredients, seasoning well with salt and pepper. Chill before serving. About 1 hour.
By Raymonde from North Bay, Ontario