Reusing Greeting Cards

Any card you receive, that has not been written on the back of the front side, can be reused. It can be turned into a postcard or or used as a note stuck on a gift or in a gift bag!

Here is another use for cards you especially like, and want to keep. Group similar ones together and make a picture!

By julrobs from North Augusta, SC

Good ideas. I also cut off the front of some greeting cards to use as bookmarks for myself and also for residents in a nursing home. The nursing home has a card table in the lobby for book donations. I put a bookmark inside the front cover of each book that I'm donating.

Many of last year's calendar photos can also be cut to size for a nice bookmark.

Zita K, Croydon, PA

Crafts Recycled CraftsAugust 5, 2011
🎄
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf43169735.tip.html