Fluffy The Cat

Category Cats

Fluffy is a Tuxedo cat, he is 2+ years old. He likes to sit on my lap and love on the dog

It took me a year to get Fluffy to trust me, he was a feral cat that came from our field, could have been dumped off, and now he is the most trusting and lovable cat. He even loves the dog. My husband had out his Harley and I looked out the window and Fluffy was ready to go for a ride!

By Ida from Circleville, Ohio

Fluffy The Cat

Fluffy is beautiful! I have a solid black cat named Miss Kitty who adopted me. Cats can be so loving and lovable, but they definitely have minds of their own, don't they?! Hope Fluffy enjoyed his ride on the bike! Thanks for sharing Fluffy with us and God bless you.

Reply Like this photo? Yes
By Angela (Guest Post)

It's a Wonderful that you all found your way to each other...and Fluffy has found someone to make her feel safe again. God Bless & Take Care.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Fluffy is a beautiful boy and I'm so glad that he has brought love and joy to your family.

God's blessings to you all.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Photos Pets CatsMay 14, 2008
🌻
😎
📓
😷
🐛
Generated 2020-07-31 14:43:38 in 914 msecs. ⛅️️
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf43496144.tip.html

CatsPets