Creative Uses for Postcards

Will someone please give me some creative ideas on how to use postcards? I've framed about all that I care to frame, so I'm at a standstill. Please help!

By Tawni from Idaho Falls, ID

Best Answer

You could lay them out in an artistic design on a tray, or a table that could use a better surface. With the tray, you could decoupage them onto it. With a table, just get a piece of glass the same size as the table, and use it to hold down and display the postcards. Just make sure there aren't young children around, in which case it would pay to use something to hold down the glass, and prevent an accident.

Best Answer

Make placemats with them! Lay them out the way you want and then laminate it. If they have messages on the back it will be nice to turn the place mat over and remember the good times.

If you don't want the message to show or the blank back to show then just put your first layer of cards down with picture against the table and then go back and put the second layer of cards on top with picture showing up.

I belong to this site and love it for postcard swaps:
www.postcrossing.com

Crafts Recycled CraftsJanuary 7, 2011
📓
🌻
🎂