CleaningProduct Reviews

Product Review: Instant Mold and Mildew Stain Remover

I was so frustrated due to the mold in my Maytag front loader. I found this website with so many others with the same complaint. I tried some of the suggestions and they did not work. I then went to the website traskresearch.com. I ordered several items; one being Instant Mold and Mildew Stain Remover. I immediately tried it on my front loader washer and immediately it removed the mold without scrubbing! It was such a wonderful feeling I called my husband and told him. He is always telling me not to order things because they won't work! I can't wait to try the other products I bought. The price was awesome, too.

I am just so excited and pleased to find something after 5 years of complaining that nothing would work and my clothes never smelled fresh or clean. My sheets just finished washing so I can't wait to sleep on clean and fresh smelling sheets tonight. I did go spray my tubs/showers and the mold disappeared before my eyes!

Is this a common problem with front loaders? Just curious. Thank you.

What was the brand of the mold remover? I did a google search and there are several different brands out there. Also, where did you buy it at? My front loader does the same thing. I try leaving the door open on it as much as possible but that doesn't always work out that way.

I haven't tried the mold and mildew products but my front loader always had a smell to it. So I always leave the door open and I've cut down on the washing products that I use. I use a liquid soap and only about 2 tablespoons, about a tablespoon of washing soda in the soap dispenser and then for the liquid softner I use vinegar. When I used all the other products like stain removers and such my machine had a stinky, musty smell to it. So in the long run, I'm saving money on my laundry soap, clothes smell better ( potty training) and my machine does not smell.
Very good review

Thanks for the tip - that website is great!

I've recently aquired a moldy smell inside my top loading washer. Yes, I keep it open as much as I can. But roaches and friends drop in. There is no visible mold on or in the washer. Also, my clothes do not come out with a moldy smell. Any suggestions? This doesn't smell healthy.
Thanks!