Cleaning Your Hair Dryer

Dust can clog the motor and shorten its life. I used a combination of a vacuum cleaner and an old toothbrush to clean mine.

6 More Solutions

Taking care of hair appliances is important considering how much we pay for things some use daily. When the occasion arises and I need mine, nothing is more frustrating than if it is not working properly.

The lint build up in a blow dryer can cause it to heat up. The screen in mine was very hard to reach because of the plastic bars on top.

I've found that my hair dryer will last years if I make sure to clean the lint, dust, and hair from the vented area. If the vent does not come apart you can clean or brush it with a stiff brush.

Use a clean soft paint brush to remove hair & fuzz collected on the back area of an electric hair dryer. Works great. By Mdipert

To clean my dryer filter after every use, I use a 2 1/2 inch cheap paint brush (dollar store brushes are perfect) to sweep across it, it gets most of the lint and it took only seconds since I brush it right into a garbage pail.

Home and Garden Cleaning AppliancesJanuary 9, 2014
💘
🍀
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf44821996.tip.html