Donut Pin Cushion
This craft is pretty easy, and is a cute thing to keep pins in.
Approximate Time: 1 hour
- pink brown and, red felt
- card board
- Cut out a circle from your card board as a template, draw a small circle as donut hole in the middle.
- Trace the template onto your pink felt and cut out two of these.
- Using your cardboard cut out a small circle for your chocolate and trace onto the brown felt.
- Sew the brown circle onto your top pink felt.
- Using the red and pink felt, cut small pieces as sprinkles sew these onto brown felt.
- Sew your two pink together leave a spot for stuffing.
- Stuff full then sew up.
Makes a good pin cushion or play food for little ones.
By coville123 from Brockville, Ontario
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!