Paint Remover and Hair Spray to Remove Ink

This happened to me several years ago when my son left a pen in his pocket. I used paint remover and hair spray. I put it on a rag (separately), then scrubbed and scrubbed. Then I washed out the paint remover with more rags with soap and water on them. Next I tumbled wet rags in it several times to make sure it was all gone and the smell was gone. Trust me, I always checked pockets after that.

Note: Be careful not to stick your head inside the dryer while you work or you will be essentially using ''paint sniffing" drugs.

Starbright boat cleaner after the Clorox soaked towels worked perfectly. You can buy it in a Marine store like West Marine. Hubby's idea and it worked like a charm.