Tips for Kids at Summertime
Here are some things kids can do over summer.
- Plan ahead and stick to a schedule.
- Make flower beds, rock beds or hanging gardens.
- Make pet rocks.
- Have a garage sale and let kids make the signs.
- Write down some good ideas and pick from a hat, like movies.
- Enjoy events in your local community.
The possibilities are endless, be sure to ask the kids what they would like to do.
By Helen Baysinger from Senoia, GA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.